ABLE Rules and Policies
|ABLE members and students will be expected to abide by the following rules:
- Each family must agree with and sign our Statement of Faith and our Rules.
- We celebrate traditional Christian holidays. While no member is obligated to attend, we will not make special arrangements for those who wish to be excluded. (please inquire if this is a concern)
- Parents are responsible for their children at all times.
- Parents may not leave their children without designating a responsible adult for the child.
- Students must not wander in the building or outside. Students are expected to stay in designated class and recess areas at all times.
- Field trips must be paid by date due, and are non-refundable
- Students and Parents must conduct themselves in a Christ-like manner at all times
– Resolve your problems biblically according to Matthew 18:15-17
- Parents are required to help keep ABLE running smoothly. Parents must teach or help a teacher, and they will be required to help clean up.
- Students in ABLE are required to attend all the classes in their age group. However, lunch and the MAH service projects are optional.
- MAH service projects are open to everyone not just ABLE members. So, bring a friend!
- Do not be late! You will disrupt classes already started!
- Keep your child home if they are sick, or have been ill in ANY way within the last 24 hours
- Children and parents must abide by rules of civility. No name calling, arguing, fighting, cursing, etc. – Always remember that we are representing Christ.