2015 - 2016 School Year
These classes are for grades 3 and up. Younger students learn more subjects in a center based learning environment
Co-op classes meet on Mondays
We take a Monday off each month. Often a field trip is scheduled at this time.
Class times are subject to change
- 8:30 am - Arrive - Sign-in
- 8:45 am - Announcements/Pledge
- 9:00 am - Dismissed to first class for prayer
- 9:00 am - RCC (Refining Christian Character)
- 9:45 am - Critical Thinking
- 10:30 am - ASL (American Sign Language)
- 11:15 am - Game of Life/Cooking
- 12:00 pm - Lunch/Recess (Cleaning upstairs)
- 12:45 pm - Drama or Props or Study Hall
- 1:30 pm - Current Events or Building Class (Math Tutoring is available)
- 2:15 pm - Art or Composer Study (Reading Tutoring is available)
Learn about the classes we offer here!
ABLE classes are loosely divided by age/grade, but are flexible according to the skill level of your child. Afternoon classes are open to all grade-level students based on their ability and maturity to handle the class presented. Here is the projected break-down of the morning classes.
- Nursery - (birth - 2 (or until able to follow basic direction) )
- 2 - 3 years old
- 4 - 7 (Centered learning by age and skill level)
- 8 - 10 (Grades 3-5)
- 11 - 13(Grades 6-8)
- 14+ (High School)
The above groupings may change as our membership changes based upon the quantity and ages of our students.
Parents may put students in classes based on their ability - not necessarily their ages or grades.